Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm jumping on board...30 straight days of randomocity - you'll love it. Seriously.

So I have randomly seen these "30 Day Blog Challenges" around and thought to myself "hmm...I could do that" but then of course I never have. Now I think I want to. However, I can't find one that I like...so I'm going to combine two of them and see what I get. I hope nothing too boring.

My ultimate goal: To allow my readers to get to know me on a more personal basis.

I could write about my daily life - however, that is boring. So I'm going to write about life in a more interesting fashion by answering questions. If you have interesting/crazy questions you want to know about me that aren't on the 30 day list - but you think of them...please let me know and I will answer them in a blog to you as well. FULL DISCLOSURE OF THE TRUTH. I don't want to hide anything from you...that would be crazy ;)

So here we go:

Day 1: Introduction, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Your first love
Day 3: Your parents
Day 4: A song to match your mood
Day 5: A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 6: A place you've traveled to
Day 7: Bible verse
Day 8: Something you miss
Day 9: Put your Zune on shuffle, first 10 songs that pop up
Day 10: Bullet your whole day
Day 11: Somewhere you'd like to move or visit
Day 12: Your highs and lows of this past year
Day 13: Give pictures of five guys who are famous who you find attractive
Day 14: Someone who fascinates you and why

Here we go...maybe this will help me form a "blogging habit" to go along with my "blog reading addiction"! 

2 comments:

that guy said...

good luck and all that...

i would lose interest about day one...feels too much like rules and i hate rules...

but i will be here every day to check it out!

Bruce
bruce johnson jadip
evilbruce
stupid stuff i see and hear
Bruce’s guy book
the guy book
Dreamodel Guy
dreamodeling!

LittleSilkDress said...

Um, this is pretty much awesome. I might jump on the bandwagon and do it, too. As for the recliner "suggestion" : I wouldn't get your hopes up :). But we will see. I bet Husband would have no problem sitting in it. THAT is a picture I would take LOL.