Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Something I've learned about myself...

Oh - wow - hello there. I haven't seen you in forever. That is because I'm working ridiculous hours and when I'm not working, I'm running around doing things I couldn't do while I was busy studying for the exam I took last week.  I need to start studying for the next one, but the break has been SO nice.

Anyway, I figured I would come back and tease you a bit with a little blog post :) This will also be my FINAL blog post from the "30 Days of Randomocity" list I started all the way back in January.

I believe the topic assumes that I have posted once a day for all 30 days...but I'm going to stick to it's literal interpretation:

Day 30: Something  you learned (if anything) about yourself in the last 30 days

I don't really know how much new I've learned about myself. I have been a slacker lately due to my job.  I just am so tired when I finish and leave work every day.  I just want to sit and do nothing even though I have plenty of things on my list that need completed.  This isn't like me. In college I could always go-go-go and never stop. Now I don't feel like that at all. I just want to come home and sit and do nothing. Maybe this is just "busy season" getting to me...but hopefully I can kick myself into gear soon.

On a positive note - I have learned that I have some really amazing friends who are SO much fun to hang out with.  This past weekend I spent Friday night with a group of great folks who put me in a great mood to kick off the weekend.  I then spent Saturday night with a different group of amazing folks! I couldn't ask for better friends and a more fun weekend.

I learned in that there are some AMAZING folks around the world who have intriguing things to share about their lives.  I love all of the blog friends that I have made and I wish I could sit around all day and just read your blogs and comment on them and do nothing more.  Maybe one day when I marry into riches ;)

That is all for now. I am BEAT. Goodnight friends.

2 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

I agree with you that are some very amazing people all around the world here blogging about their lives.

Shazam7 said...

@OT - isn't it amazing? I learn so much just from reading other's experiences. I love it.