Here we go:
|Monkey face ;-)|
Fifteen facts about what? If they are about me, I already did this a while back. Ugh - oh well.
- I am an auditor.
- I love coffee, but I gave it up for Lent (which is a practice that my church doesn't even observe - it's a personal journey/sacrifice).
- I pay for monthly massages and I love them. It's one of the small things I decided to do just for me.
- I love to play volleyball in my free time.
- I am a director of a church camp during one week of the summer for 7th graders through graduated high school seniors in the mountains of New Mexico. That camp is one of my favorite places in the world.
- My favorite job I've ever had was working in a coffee shop while in college. I wouldn't mind doing something similar in the future. (I don't know how to make it work financially so we will see if THIS ever happens haha)
- I drive a VW Beetle but it has been giving me a headache lately with things going wrong with it. I used to love it.
- I own a green laptop - I paid an extra $50 to get the green and I think it is totally worth it!
- I LOVE March Madness. Best time of the year if I can get away from work for it. I also believe Kansas is going all the way this year. ROCK CHALK.
- I could eat cereal for every meal. It has all of the essentials that I love. I could live on just cereal and milk alone!
- I let my pup sleep in my bed with me. Prior to owning a dog this idea would have repulsed me, however, there is something about Jasper that makes it so I don't mind. I love that little guy!
- I would like to eventually travel. I want to spend at least a month in each of the places I visit to truly get a feel for the place. I also know that spending one month in a spot will make me want more - it would be a hard endeavor for me.
- My favorite cookies are chocolate no bakes. Ever since I was a kid. YUM.
- I have an addiction to Craps. I am lucky that the state of Arizona does not allow it in the casinos here or else I may have a gambling problem that would be unhealthy for me. I enjoy Vegas mostly for the Craps table (and sports betting).
- I love to randomly text an "I love you" or "I miss you" to people in my phone that I have not spoken to in months or even years. It makes me smile and I hope it does the same for them. It is one of my 'things'.