Things learned from The Holiday:
- I want little children who have British accents. It's adorable!
- House Exchange -- it seems to be an incredibly cool thing to look into in the future (maybe a bit on the crazy/scary side but still cool)
- If in London and a drunk guy comes knocking on your door in the middle of the night -- let him in and have your way with him! Do it!! It can only lead to long lasting love -- seriously. (To prove my point: http://youtu.be/1rMph8HzcDE)
- Befriend the old guy next door -- he could be famous and incredibly interesting.
- I need to try to be the "leading lady" in my own life (here's the cheesy, chick-flicky-ness of the movie coming through).
Anyway, sorry I haven't been around the blog world much. I am in the middle of taking classes for and preparing to take a section of the CPA exam PLUS I'm ultra-mega busy at work. *boo*