This weekend allowed me peace and a lot of thoughtful moments to myself. The Arizona campgrounds are absolutely gorgeous. There has been a few little rain showers and the smell of the pines is amazing. The folks up here are starting to learn my name and welcome me into their "family".
There are a few things I've learned about myself and my life since being up here.
1. I need and crave meaningful conversations in my day to day life.
2. I'm probably, eventually, one day going to live in the mountains.
3. Sometimes all most folks really need is for someone to listen to them.
4. My eyes are MUCH bluer when I'm in a good mood and having an amazing time.
5. I really do have some amazing friends already out here in Arizona.
Thank you for the weekend Arizona and Arizona friends. Now back to the real world.