Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Music - It makes me smile :)

Day 28: Your favorite musician and why


I have always loved music.  I used to be "cool" and like the stuff no one else had ever even heard of.  I tend to lean more toward "regular" stuff now.  It is really hard to come up with my favorite musician however.  I go through phases for one - and for two - there are a TON of very talented and amazing musicians in our world.  Not only are they talented in their music but also are very compassionate folks in general which is something I'm drawn to. 


Lately I have been on a very folky music kick.  Some of my favorite artists to listen to lately have been the following:

  • Ingrid Michaelson
  • Michael Buble
  • Jack Johnson
  • Ben Folds
  • Bright Eyes
Really I could keep going on too...but I must get back to work.  I just have been frustrated that I haven't "finished" my 30 Days of Randomocity that I started so long ago...it will finish soon!

3 comments:

Hockey Cardboard said...

Jack Johnson is awesome. Ben folds good too. Listen to Bayside. Trust me

Unknown said...

MY favorite song is by Bright Eyes, it's "Landlocked Blues."

Les Champs Elysees said...

Bright Eyes and Jack Johnson... You can't go wrong! Loving the blog... I need to learn to post more like you.