Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 27: Picture of your family

So yes - I have been studying tonight and between each page I have been trying to catch up on some of YOUR blogs. I have missed you all :*)

Anyway, Day 27 seems easy enough so here goes:

@ Thanksgiving 2010 in Texas (I grew up in Kansas but my parents moved to Texas when I was in college) - we all took the "awkward" family photos. I enjoyed it though - this is my mom and dad and 2 little sisters :) 

My "family" out here in Arizona. The boyfriend and the pup. This was taken in November on Day 3 of the "Breast Cancer 3 Day" 60 mile walk. The two of them came out to a "cheering station" to cheer me on and I got to give Jasper his 3 day t-shirt (he hates it haha...I don't blame him...naked is always best!)
Anyway, I have worked 60 hours so far this week and am going in tomorrow as well for at least 6 hours. :S I have not studied sufficiently for the section of the CPA exam I take NEXT SUNDAY so that sucks...but I will try to make up for it by last minute cramming (what I did and perfected in college). We will see...i'm not feeling very optimistic about it but I also can't push it back. Another 200ish down the drain *sigh*

Anyway, I try to read your posts throughout the day - I just don't comment on them all. Just wanted you all to know.  Little Silk Dress - I know you gave me an award. I will try to get to that ASAP. Thank you for passing it along...just a busy time for me right now :)

2 comments:

that guy said...

life happens....
relax and enjoy...

good luck on your exam!

Hockey Cardboard said...

where's all the books for the shelves? nice support group you got out there in AZ...good luck with the CPA exam...