So obviously I have been MIA for a few days. Work is finally starting to get to me and I have no "me" time to speak of. Thank you all for bearing with me and no one for bringing it up. Either you were being very understanding - or you could care less and didn't even realize I was gone. ;-)
I am a few days behind on my "30 straight days of randomocity" so obviously - I'm not doing too good on the "straight days" part of things. Who wants to be straight anyway ;)
|Oh no - not I. I don't want to be straight if straight means I don't get this...|
ANYWAY - now that you all are freaked out.
We all have bucket lists. I haven't much thought of things I absolutely-must-do-or-my-life-wasn't-worth-it list, but there are obvious things that I want to do and see and have and be. Narrow it down to TEN? Hmmm - I will try. Just read the disclaimer first though: This list is not all inclusive and is in no way in any sort of order by importance. I want to do them all PLUS much more.
Here we go.
- Sky dive
- Pay for someone else's college education - just because.
- Pay off ALL debt and live completely debt free from then on.
- Swim with dolphins (they are cute little fellas!)
- Pass the CPA exam
- Go to Cedar Point and ride all of the roller coasters
- See a Broadway show
- Visit Australia and New Zealand
- Drink beer at the REAL Oktoberfest
- Visit all of the seven NEW wonders of the world
Ok - that seems to be a decent list :) Have you all heard of 43things.com? I kinda like the site. www.43things.com/person/fallingfaceup
Anyway - goodnight. I'll catch up more tomorrow hopefully.