Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Confession Wednesday

When I used to blog a lot on xanga, my favorite day of the week was Wednesday because it had become "Confession Wednesday".  Back in college, I had a lot of great confessions. Now that I am "old" they aren't as great. However, I still find it lovely to confess things to complete internet-world strangers so I believe I will :)

Confession for today: Sometimes I internet stalk people from my past to see if they will show up.  I have a few friends from when I was little. I remember it was around 4th grade - they lived across the street from me. I can't seem to find them online for the life of me. Who doesn't have a facebook people?!?

1 comment:

Hockey Cardboard said...

Guilty of trying to find people from the elementary school days.nsome never grow up