Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Who am I?
3. I went to Peru for a month back in 2007 - one of my favorite life experiences ever and I definitely want to do something like that again.
4. I used to have a tongue ring and I really miss it. I took it out for interviews my senior year at college and it closed up too fast for me to put it back in :(
5. I once had 17 stitches from a food fight at church.
6. I love needles but I don't have any tattoos as I am afraid I would regret whatever I got. So instead I give blood regularly.
7. My favorite musical of all time is Rent and I got to see it when they were doing their tour out here in Phoenix and it was AMAZING. Wish I could have seen the original cast on Broadway - that would have been amazing as well.
8. If I love someone - I like telling them any chance I can get and I genuinely mean it every time. I know people worry that "love" is a word that gets tossed around - but if I tell you that I love you...it means that I do.
9. On my 21st birthday after being out at the bars, my friends decided it was a good idea to take me to an adult bookstore since I had never been in one. I had to buy something since it was my first time so I bought a dirty magazine. When we went to the next bar I realized I had forgotten my license at the adult bookstore and I had to walk in where they all announced "Hey...it's the birthday girl" and then all the gross weird people in the store turned and clapped for me.
10. I have a goal to get completely out of debt (aka...Dave Ramsey's Plan) but I think it is going to take me a couple of years. I should be paying off my car by August of this year though! woo hoo
11. One day I would love to own a coffee shop - but I don't know if I'd be a very good business owner.
12. I wish gas prices were still low because one of my favorite things is to just get in the car and drive around. I get so much "think time" in and it is interesting the places you find yourself.
13. I am a camp director one week out of the summer for a church camp 7th - 12th grade -- when did I get so brave? Those kids are NUTS!
14. I don't think there is any better sport to watch than men's beach volleyball. yummy.
15. My favorite pizza topping is mushrooms....I LOVE MUSHROOMS!