Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MRI; End of tax season; spring in Phoenix

Well, I head out here in a bit to go get an MRI on my right knee to see if we can figure out why I am having so many issues in my recovery from my surgery (over a year ago!). The doctor seemed to think that the meniscus repair performed did not hold, which happens in a low percentage of cases.  If that is the problem, we will need to have another surgery (far less invasive) so he can go in and scope the meniscus.  I don't want to have another surgery BUT if that fixes me up and I can finally start running, playing volleyball to my full potential, etc. - - totally worth it. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

The end of tax season is finally coming up.  I don't do taxes but audit's busy season is kind of the same as tax.  I do start a new client next week and will be busy through June probably - but not nearly as busy which is nice. I like the end of tax season because my firm gives us a big happy hour on Monday night - with free car rides home! Woo hoo!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year out here in Phoenix.  It isn't too hot and even if it does get a bit hot, it still cools down in the evenings.  I haven't had the heater or air conditioner on in over a month (well except for a couple of days when it hit 100 degrees). I am absolutely dreading summer though.  I used to think it wasn't a big deal - and it usually isn't...until it gets into October and we are still 100+ degrees. I could throw something in October. heh

That's all for now. My photo blog will be resumed once I figure out which photo to use for the next one. I can't really figure that out. Ugh.

2 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

I hope that you don't have to have another surgery.

thormoo said...

It's cool to see you posting more...hopefully the end of Tax Time will give you more blog time...I've been to Phoenix that time of year and your right, it's beautiful. I've also been there in July which was great too but 144 degrees in the day time but as you all know: It's a DRY heat!