Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The 3 Day - How you can help me...

Below is my 3 day donation website. I need to earn $2,300 to walk 60 miles over 3 days in the fight against breast cancer!

I completed the walk in 2008 and took a year off to give all of my friends and family a "donation break" but I am back at it again. This year I plan to join a team as well! Check out the Ta-Ta Sisterhood's blog for more information on my team!

This years walk will also be a challenging one as I have just had ACL and meniscus repair surgery exactly 3 weeks ago today. I have not been able to put any weight on my right leg and will be on crutches through next week. Then it will be a matter of building my leg back up enough to walk every single step of the 60 miles beside those who have beaten cancer, those who have not yet beaten cancer, and those who represent their loved ones who were taken from us prematurely due to the horrible disease!

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Arizona 3-Day for the Cure!

If you'd like to go to my personal site directly...click HERE!

No comments: