February 10, 2012 - I turned 27 years old. This year of my life I have some goals.
1. Pass the CPA exam (April - November)
2. Run summer camp seamlessly with no huge dramas (June)
3. Change people's lives during mission trip to Jamaica (July)
4. Pay off my Federal Student Loan (June)
5. Pay off my Private Student Loan (February - right before my birthday) aka - be completely DEBT FREE!
6. Raise $2,300 for Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 3 day
6a.Walk all 60 miles of the San Diego Breast Cancer 3 day
6b.Make incredible new friends on the journey
7. Get back into softball (I have played no sports since my 2 new surgeries)
8. Hit goal weight marker with new activity (see above) and also learn to eat right
9. Do more yoga (ok ok -- actually DO yoga...I can't claim the "more")
10.Spend at least one weekend with each of my sisters - separately so I can get to know them better/catch up on their lives
11. Do at least one community service activity a month
This is just the start of the "List of things to accomplish before 28" - more may be added.