I wonder what makes time go by so slow when we are little. I kept myself busy exploring the world outside of the house throughout the year; playing with friends and building forts in the back pasture. I rode my bike constantly down the street and back. I kept my mind occupied on thoughts about all of the new experiences and explorations I was going on. True - maybe they aren't thoughts of money issues and relationship issues like we have as adults - but still many thoughts. Oh to be a child once again.
Here's to 2011. It is hard to believe that 2010 passed by so fast...but at the end of every year we get a chance to look forward and have hope for a better year to come.
- I want to pay off my car loan and own my car completely.
- I want to find something to love about everyone I come in contact with.
- I want to pass the CPA exam.
- I want to have more intimate dinners with my boyfriend.
- I want to take my dog out for more walks - he deserves them.
- I want to explain my passions in a more coherent way to myself and others.
- I want to determine my personal theme song and dance around crazy to it at least once a week.
- I want to change someone's life for the better.
What do you want to do in 2011? Remember that faith can make the seemingly impossible - possible!